SLIDER

My Sweet Tooth - Baker's Delight Cinnamon Roll

I have a very sweet tooth which I try to control most of the time. With a wedding to edit and working full time, this past week has been very busy. Unfortunately the pretty pictures you see do not come out of the camera looking that way. I have to spend a bit of time at the computer on each and every image to make them look their best. How much do I love film? Let me count the ways.



I race from work to the gym and then back home again to edit for a few hours. How have I kept going? - sugar. So far I have eaten 2 snack size picnic bars, 1 snack sized kit kat and a tiny little Lindt bunny.



This was yesterday's treat, an absolutely scumptious cinnamon roll from the local Baker's Delight. Yum!


Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.