SLIDER

White Chocolate and Raspberry Brownies

June is birthday month for me. I know most other people have a single birth day but I prefer having a birth month. It works for me. So far I've 4 or 5 lunch dates and dinner celebrations planned and I'm up for more.

I'm flying home to Brisbane for the Queens Birthday Long Weekend to see the family and to spend my birthday with them. I already have made plans to bake the birthday cake - a Chocolate Almond Cake from my Mum's tattered recipe book. This has always been our family celebration cake so expect photos to follow. In the meantime I'm leaving you with some pictures of a batch of white chocolate and raspberry brownies I baked on Sunday. 



These brownies are another firm favourite at work and I'm sure will be devoured just as quickly as the chocolate brownies were last week. If people only knew how easy brownies were to make!

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

3 comments

  1. I enjoy your images and the clean simple look of your blog - one question: how do you get your images so large and the nice small (1 px?) stroke ?

    Thanks,

    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tommy,

    I upload my images to a webserver. The images are sized 600x900 pixels. Once uploaded I then edit the http files to "width 600 px".

    As for the fine stroke, I don't do anything it just happens by itself. I hope that helps,

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jillian,

    Thanks for the info - I think I got it! When you have a minute, take a look at www.tommycoleman.com

    Best wishes and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Tommy

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.