SLIDER

Seville

I know I asked for some warm weather but I didn't really envision the 35-37° heat that faced me in Seville, Cordoba and Granada. Thankfully I was able to take advantage of the siesta or was on an air conditioned bus during the heat of the day. I'm so glad I decided to make the trip to Southern Spain especially to see the Alhambra and to visit Seville.



I haven't had the chance to work on any photos from Cordoba or Granada yet but I've put together a few from Seville. I stayed at the Hotel Alminar quite close to the Cathedral. Not only was it a bargain it was vey well appointed, central, spotlessly clean and you could make yourself a cup of tea!







Some of the highlights of Seville - the orange trees, the sound of horses hooves, the cathedral and the view from the giralda, the cloistered shopping arcades, the Real Alcazar and the afternoon siestas!

Bye for now,


Jillian

PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.