SLIDER

Chocolate Pistachio Meringues

I had a busy weekend but I managed to try out this recipe for chocolate pistachio meringues, which I found on the internet. I had all the ingredients in the cupboard but when I found some lovely fresh pistachios at the fruit market on Saturday, my decision was sealed. Aren't their skins an amazing colour?


I sandwiched the meringues together with a salted caramel ganache recipe I found on Aran's blog Cannelle et Vanille. The ganache was pretty wicked and I had plenty left over so it's now resting in the freezer to be used at a later date (to prevent me from eating it all). 


The verdict - very good. Next time I'll make the meringues much smaller so I can use more of the ganache but otherwise it was a definite winner.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.