SLIDER

Shopshoot - Summers Floral

Woollahra is one of my favourite shopping destinations. It's close to home and many of my secret shopping haunts are dotted around the suburb. My favourite flower shop is Summers Floral in Woollahra and Mark, the owner, very kindly gave me permission to take photos of the shop. I wandered up there last Saturday on a gorgeous warm and sunny Sydney day





When I was a little girl and special occasion flowers were required, my Dad used to take me with him to Mr. Eaves. Mr. Eaves worked from home and the area under his house was a mass of blooms. My Papa would always buy me a little bunch of violets as a treat and I've loved flowers ever since.


Times have changed and all those stiff gladioli, carnations and chrysanthemums are a thing of the past. Flower shops are filled with sculptural pods, branches and unique blooms.
 




Sometimes the classics are still the best. Who could resist a bunch of these beautiful roses with a perfume to match their beauty?


Or these purple lisianthus and hyacinths?




I hope you enjoyed my little tour of Summers Floral. You can find Summers Floral on the corner of Moncur and Queen Streets, Woollahra.

Bye for now,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.