SLIDER

Luna Park

Hi Every-one,

I hope you all had lovely weekends. We've just had a 3 day weekend for the Labour Day holiday. As expected it rained and rained so I didn't take a single photo of my trip to Bowral. I'd planned to share some food photos with you today, but when I found out it was Luna Park's birthday I looked through my old film files to bring you these images.



Luna Park is an old fashioned amusement park and today is Luna Park's 75th birthday. I didn't grow up in Sydney so my first visit to Luna Park was as an adult, when I was studying photography. Luna Park is a great place to take photos and I've always wanted to shoot a wedding there.



I must admit I'm a bit scared of rides. 



My favourite part of Luna Park is the fabulous face, complete with eye lashes. This photo and the following one are the only photos I have of my own on display in my apartment.



I wonder how many first dates have taken place at Luna Park? The last time I went to Luna Park was with some workmates. I think they went on every ride imaginable and I can confirm, that adults have as much fun at Luna Park as children.




I'm not very good on rides so this Merry-go-round was about the only ride I could manage.



Happy Birthday Luna Park! I'll be back on Wednesday with some more Miljo shop images.

See you all then,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.