SLIDER

something pretty

I'm sure you've all heard about the devastating earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand. Australia is a pretty isolated country and New Zealand is one of our closest neighbours. New Zealanders are known affectionately as kiwis and many New Zealanders have moved to Australia.

Even though we share an intense sporting rivalry (think Rugby Union and netball) kiwis are like family to us. We've been watching the events unfold on our televisions and it looks surreal - more like a Hollywood movie than reality.



In the past few weeks, we've experienced floods, fires, tornadoes, cyclones and now earthquakes. It all got a bit too much for me, so on my way home I bought a bunch of roses to inject a little something pretty into my day.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.