SLIDER

waterloo 2017

I've been hunting for shopshoot locations for 2011 and last weekend I visited Waterloo. I first discovered Danks Street Waterloo about 10 years ago when I was furnishing my apartment. I bought a few pieces of furniture from a store that closed long ago. When I was studying photography, I was a frequent visitor to Danks Street as it's home to one of the few film labs operating in Sydney.



Waterloo became seriously cool a few years back and it now houses well known restaurants such as Danks Street Depot and Sopra, art galleries, designer furniture emporia and Fratelli Fresh.



I found a new place, the PYD building, which houses this cute cafe called Patisse.



It was a stinking hot day last Saturday - I think it was about 39 degrees C, so I didn't stop for a bite to eat.  




Lots of my favourite furniture haunts have relocated to the building so I might be visiting Waterloo a bit more often in the future.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you all again on Monday.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.