SLIDER

montreal markets

Whenever I travel I love to visit the local food markets to get an idea what people buy to cook and eat. When I was in Montreal I visited both the Jean Talon and the Atwater Markets.




It's Fall here so the markets were filled with potatoes, leeks and pumpkins, loads of apples and strawberries. I bought some lobo apples, a variety I've not seen before.



Aren't these capsicum so colourful?




I just love raspberries so one of these punnets came home with me.



Look at these beautiful hydrangeas.



Atwater markets were so much fun. This marching band entertained the crowd.



I just loved the building so I stopped to take a few more photos before taking my goodies home with me.



I hope you enjoyed these photos from my visit to Montreal. I'll be back next time with some images of Quebec.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends.

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

1 comment

  1. Anonymous4:36 pm

    Loving your fab images. Happy days! Cheers, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.