SLIDER

the hatton hotel - melbourne

I've just returned home from a few days in Melbourne. I was a bit of a forgetful head when I packed and managed to leave my card reader at home. As  a result I've only had time to go through and pick out a few images for you but I promise to do a proper post on Melbourne next week.

Gosh it was a busy few days though. I did lots of shopping and I walked so much on the first day that my blisters developed blisters. I stayed at the Hatton Hotel in South Yarra near the Botanical Gardens.



I loved the building and took a stack of photos. The Hatton Hotel has a great roof terrace overlooking the city but I'll share those images with you next week.



The hotel reception area/breakfast room and bar.



I've just started writing a new food column for decor8 called 'Delicious Bites'. Each month I'll be sharing a recipe with Holly's readers and this month's recipe is for Plum Crumble Cake. I like to have fresh content on my blog so I'm not planning to repost the recipe here but I've attached a link to the recipe for you. 

I'll be back on Wednesday with a Valentine's day treat.

See you then,

Jillian
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.