SLIDER

shopshoot - the design twins

Sydney traffic is pretty awful so I avoid using the car and use public transport as much as I can. It does mean most weekends I don’t stray too far from my home.




Last Sunday I decided the time had come to do some furniture shopping. I’ve been looking for an armchair for 2 years now and I’m yet to find ‘the one’. Into the car I went and drove over to Precinct 75 in St Peters where the Design Twins shop is located. 



They’ve moved premises since my last visit so I needed to hunt around the precinct a bit before finding the showroom. 



They're waiting on a shipment, so they didn’t have the chair I was looking for but that didn’t stop me from roaming around the store. I asked if I could take a few photos to share with you and once I had the okay, I snapped away.




This is what I found inside - an eclectic assortment of furniture and homewares.



The Design Twins also fabricate concrete pots.



I loved this light fitting.



There is plenty of artwork on display as well.



Another view of the store.





and finally, the beautiful bouquet you may have seen on my instagram account.


I hope you enjoyed my visit to the Design Twins. If you'd like to visit you can find them at 1.04 75 Mary Street St Peters NSW.

See you all again next week with some baking.

Bye for now,

Jillian 
PRINT RECIPE

No comments

Post a Comment

© DELICIOUS BITES • Theme by Maira G.